- Master Marketing Budget
- Annual Marketing Calendar
- SMART Goals & Targets
- Content Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Raise Brand Awareness
- MarTech & Personnel
- Campaign Design
- Analytics & Metrics
- Content Marketing
- Events & Trade Shows
What's in a Marketing Plan?
A Marketing Plan will vary in length depending on a client's business, industry, number of locations, and goals. For example, a company with multiple locations will have a longer plan with space for individual location/demographic marketing strategy opportunities. BJG Consulting delivers Marketing Plans that include clear, implementable actions, as well as Goals and KPIs (some of which will be determined in collaboration with the stakeholders during the review); our Plans may include budgets and calendars as appropriate. We don't take a one-size-fits-all approach to your marketing plan because your business should stand out to succeed.
Our Goal: Develop a high-level annual or product launch Marketing Plan with a supporting Strategy to reach goals
How We Do It:
- Identify and set business and growth goals and objectives; Integrate these into a custom Marketing Strategy and Plan
- Identify support needed, in-house stakeholders, and role of outside contractors/consultants as part of the Marketing Plan
- Include major events, shows, or other timelines to build relevant marketing calendar
- Identify marketing tactics and methods that best fit the organization’s goals, mission, and budget
We build effective Marketing Plans based on Strategy and implementation plans custom to your business, goals, and market.