Helping Our Clients Grow Their Businesses - It's What We Do
New Company Launch: ShaveAware
ShaveAware (ShaveSmart LLC) has a patented, ground-breaking product they wanted to introduce to the world. From developing their branding and logo, marketing plan and strategy, to advising on their business plan and managing their website build, BJG Consulting has been by their side every step of the way.
Rebranding: ElderMove Alliance
When ElderMove Alliance told us they were ready to do a brand refresh and update their website, we were over the moon. Founder Mindy Garner is a trusted Realtor on the Eastside and has long supported seniors in transition with the partners in ElderMove Alliance. Because the Alliance had been using the same branding and Windows-based website for roughly two decades, they had a big opportunity to update the look, feel, and content throughout their collateral. We managed the projects, guided the branding conversation, and produced the updated content:
- Updated logo and branding colors, designed by Greg Pearson
- Brand new, easily readable, mobile-friendly website by Mary Jo Staebler
- Fresh content on the new website by BJG Consulting
- Deployed new trifold brochure designed by Greg Pearson, with content by BJG Consulting
- Established an ElderMove Alliance Facebook page
- Established the ElderMove Alliance Google My Business profile
- Set up Eventbrite for ElderMove Alliance free seminars - integrated into Facebook and the website
- Created a short video about ElderMove Alliance for Facebook and Google My Business
ElderMove Alliance now has better insight into their website traffic, easier seminar sign-up, and better SEO traction. The easy-to-use, large font website is also mobile-friendly and includes a Contact form integrated into the Alliance's email marketing platform.
Case Study: VanderBeken Remodel
We were so excited to partner with Brainstorms Collective to create and executive comprehensive pre-event marketing for vanderBeken Remodel, who had not one, but two homes featured on the 2017 Remodeled Homes Tour. To create exposure before the October 21-22 Tour, we paired the stunning graphic work by Brainstorms Collective with our copywriting and campaign execution to achieve an outstanding total of 312 people at vanderBeken’s two showcase homes in Edmonds!
- In addition to copywriting (we shamelessly love the tagline Reimagine. Remodel. Relove.!), BJG Consulting created and executed:
- Direct Mail Campaign, with postcard design by Brainstorms Collective (below) and print + mailing services by Perfect Press
- Email Campaign, with graphics by Brainstorms Collective and content + management by BJG Consulting
- Social Media Campaign, scheduled, written, and managed by BJG Consulting
- Landing / Splash Page for the Tour, with graphics by Brainstorms Collective, content by BJG Consulting, and web services by Graticle
Want to learn more? Download the complete results report.